What is STR-36?
STR-36 is a powerful stripper for removing water-based floor sealers and polishes.
- Powerful stripping action, even on stubborn coatings.
- Rips through old polish, heavy build-ups and semi-permanent sealers.
- Thoroughly removes sealers in one application – minimal need to re-strip areas. Saves labour.
- Works best in cold water.
- No ammonia smell.
- Contains no caustic powders.
How does it work?
STR-36 is a super-concentrated stripper that has a powerful formula for ripping through old films and build-ups of hardened floor sealer allowing all traces to be rinsed away. It is ideal for stripping semipermanent sealer basecoats which are resistant to normal strippers, as well as thick coatings of polish and edge build-ups.
STR-36 gives fast and complete attack of acrylic sealer, polish and wax films. The speed and depth of its reaction decrease the need for machining, thereby saving time. Even well-cured, aged and thick films will be removed successfully by STR-36.
For use on …
STR-36 is a low foaming stripper that leaves floors stripped and ready for recoating. It is ideal for stripping vinyl, terrazzo, marble, ceramic and quarry tiles. STR-36 is not recommended for use on rubber floors.
DO NOT use STR-36 on linoleum floors unless diluted to at least 1 in 20.