What is Demolish?
Demolish is a super-concentrated floor stripper that has been specially formulated rip through the toughest, oldest, most built-up and stubborn of floor polishes. Easily dissolving in water, Demolish can be washed away to reveal a beautiful, fresh floor ready for coating with Agar’s renowned polishes.
- The most powerful stripper, removes the coatings that others can’t
- Safe for use on terrazzo, marble, granite, polished concrete and vinyl
- A true concentrate, DEMOLISH can be diluted much further than standard strippers, making it very economical to use
- Blasts away the hardest, most stubborn floor polishes
- Low odour, so is pleasant to use
- Thoroughly removes sealers in one application – minimal need to re-strip areas.
How Does It Work?
DEMOLISH is a low foaming stripper that gives fast and complete attack of sealer and wax films, leaving the floor stripped and ready for re-coating. The speed and depth of its reaction decrease the need for machining, thereby saving time.
DEMOLISH is very powerful. It is specially designed for removing thick films. It should be well diluted for use on very thin films of strippable sealer otherwise it may leave the floor very “hungry”. Such dry, hungry floors will require 2-3 coats of sealer to re-establish a glossy base.
For Use On…
DEMOLISH has a powerful formula for ripping through old films and build-ups of hardened floor sealer allowing all traces to be rinsed away. It is ideal for stripping very old, strongly cross-linked polish films which are resistant to normal strippers, as well as thick coatings of polish.
Safe for use on terrazzo, marble, granite, polished concrete and vinyl sealed floors.
DO NOT use DEMOLISH on linoleum floors as the alkalinity may discolour this material.
Will not remove permanent sealers.