What is Counter Flu?
COUNTERFLU is a hospital grade disinfectant which kills germs and is also active against Human Influenza Virus and Herpes Simplex Virus. It can be used to clean and disinfectant all hard surfaces.It leaves a pleasent citrus odour. COUNTERFLU is registered with the TGA to effectively clean and kill COVID-19. The CounterFlu product label has been amended to include the claim against COVID-19. So now users can have the peace of mind in knowing that CounterFlu will kill COVID-19 whether it’s use for routine cleaning or for a “COVID clean”. With a pleasant citrus fragrance and near-neutral pH, water-based CounterFlu provides a safe and versatile solution for dealing with COVID-19, especially where chlorine and solvents are not practical.
CounterFlu kills the COVID-19 virus at a dilution rate of 1:10 parts water. This means it is more cost effective than our competitor’s ready-to-use product, and with our refillable printed dispenser bottle, it’s also more environmentally responsible.
- kills germs.
- kills Human Influenza virus, helping to prevent spread of infection.
- COUNTERFLU kills COVID-19
- Dilutes to 1:20.
- Dilutes 1:10 for fogging machines and virus disinfection
COUNTERFLU conforms with all statutory environmental requirements. It is based on safe ingredients selected to perform efficiently so there is no waste or damage. COUNTERFLU is non-flammable.
All containers will be cleaned and reused if returned to OCS Online Cleaning Supplies, significantly reducing plastic usage and waste. They can also be recycled.
How Does It Work?
COUNTERFLU is a Hospital Grade Disinfectant with a powerful cleaning action that leaves surfaces disinfected, clean and perfumed with a lingering citrus fragrance.
For Use On…
COUNTERFLU is a hospital grade disinfectant which kills germs & is also active against Human Influenza Virus, COVID-19 and Herpes Simplex Virus. Designed to be diluted with water and used to clean and disinfect all hard surfaces. It is also effective against many fungi and moulds.
COUNTERFLU is formulated with premium surfactants to attack and disperse soilage matter. The active ingredients in COUNTERFLU are specialised quaternary ammonium compounds which kill bacteria, Human Influenza Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus and Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus).
COLOUR – Green liquid.
ODOUR – Citrus fragrance
pH = 7.5 ± 0.5 FOAM – Moderate to high foaming action
DISINFECTANT POWER – Hospital Grade Disinfectant at 1 in 20 dilution.
COUNTERFLU has passed the following tests:
1. TGA Test for Hospital Grade Disinfectants under ‘dirty’ conditions (Option B) at a dilution of 1:20 against Escherichia coli, Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Staphylococcus aureus.
2. ASTM International Standard Test Method E1053 Assessment of the Virucidal Activity of Chemicals Intended for Disinfection of Inanimate, Nonporous Environmental Surfaces at a dilution of 1 in 10 against Human Influenza Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus and Coronavirus.
3. AOAC Hard Surface Carrier Test 991.47, 48, 49 (modified) at a dilution of 1in 10 against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella choleraesuis.
3 IN 1 DISINFECTANT KILLS GERMS LEAVING SURFACES DISINFECTED, CLEAN AND CITRUS PERFUMED
Bottles and triggers sold separately here