What is Timbertech?
TIMBERTECH is a premium quality sealer finish for timber floors. The superior polyurethane plastic polymers in TIMBERTECH impart extreme toughness and high gloss, making it the product of choice for heavy-traffic floors. TIMBERTECH is water-based and contains no turpentine solvents.
- Dries to a tough, clear coating that seals the wood against spillages, water contact and abrasive foot traffic.
- Is a low-odour, easy-to-apply product.
- Enriches the colour of the timber.
- Is excellent for timber floors in gymnasia, classrooms, halls, hotels, offices, restaurants & private homes.
- May be applied to tongue-and-groove timber, floating timber and cork floors.
How does it work?
TIMBERTECH seals and finishes all types of indoor wood and cork floors to provide a glossy, protective finish. It seals the wood and protects the floor from any further water contact.
For use on…
The premium polyurethane polymers in TIMBERTECH make it a very tough, resilient hard-wearing finish, ideal for gymnasium floors and also for high-traffic multipurpose halls. Films of TIMBERTECH have a high scuff-resistance and high chemical resistance.